A GREAT RETURN ON INVESTMENT
The JAG national organization reports JAG graduates are:
- 2.3 times more likely to be employed full-time;
- Projected to produce over $5,000,000 in increased earnings and spending annually;
- Estimated to increase state and local tax revenue by over $200,000 by the midpoint of their careers;
- Expected to increase home sales on a national level by $16,000,000 to provide increased property taxes.
In Nebraska, statistics show high school graduates are:
- Projected to earn 20% more than those who do not graduate high school;
- 15% more likely to own a home in Nebraska compared to those who do not graduate;
- Half as likely as non-graduates to be at risk for poverty
See what the JAG Advantage can do for your school and community!